Senior Attorney Natalia E. Thurston, Esq. has extensive experience representing business clients in transactional and commercial litigation matters in state courts across California. Prior to joining Chapman Law Group, A.P.C., Natalia founded and served as Managing Attorney of Thurston Law Firm, a business transactional and litigation firm serving California business clients in commercial real estate, retail, food and beverage, manufacturing, commercial cannabis, and entertainment/media sectors.
Since 2010, Natalia has vigorously represented businesses in complex litigation matters of first impression involving zoning, land use, regulatory, and anti-trust issues. Natalia has helped numerous clients launch successful businesses by providing legal counsel involving entity formation, commercial real estate, business contracts, ownership structure, corporate governance, licensing, regulatory compliance, intellectual property protection, and employment law.
J.D., Berkeley Law, University of California, Berkeley, 2006
- Production Editor, Berkeley Technology Law Journal
- Publication: Buyer Beware: The Unexpected Consequences of the Visual Artists Rights Act, 20 Berkeley Tech. L.J. 701 (2005)
- Jurisprudence Award for Small Business Counseling Practicum
- Research Assistant, Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic
- Consultant, Economic Development Unit, East Bay Community Law Center
M.B.A., San Francisco State University, 2001
B.A., Sarah Lawrence College, 1994
Member of the California State Bar, License No. 262681