CEO / Head Attorney David Chapman, Esq. represents clients in high-stakes litigation before state and federal courts, and provides legal advice in regulatory matters before administrative agencies.
Mr. Chapman has experience with a wide range of industries including chemical, oil & gas, biotechnology, commercial real estate, hi-tech, medicine,
and insurance. He has represented clients on a variety of contract, consumer, corporate, medical, employment, environmental, personal injury, public
entity and municipality cases.
During law school, Mr. Chapman was a member of the Santa Clara Law Review, and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Joyce L. Kennard, Associate Justice of the California Supreme Court. As a practicing attorney, he served as a law clerk for Justice Kennard.
J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law (1999)
B.A., English, University of California, Berkeley (1991)
American Jurisprudence Bancroft-Whitney Award, 1998
CALI Excellence for the Future Award, 1988
Awarded for excellent achievement in the study of Constitutional Law II
Mr. Chapman is a member in good standing of the State Bar of California.
He is admitted to practice before the following courts:
- California Supreme Court and all state courts throughout California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- American Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Marin County Bar Association